Side Menu ☰
- Data protection
- Data Protection Act 1998 – Fair Processing Notice
- Freedom of Information (FOI)
- Publication scheme
- Hello my name is ...
- CNWL International
- Our services at home
- How CNWL can help: The support process
- Training and developing solutions for a sustainable workforce
- Our people
- Board of directors
- Board meetings and papers
- Borough directors
- Divisional directors
- Staff awards - Annual Gems and Hidden Gems
- Blog - In conversation
- Planning, performance and reports
- Quality strategy
- Safer staffing
- Trust policies
- Sustainability and Transformation Partnerships
- North West London STP
- North Central London STP
- Bedford, Luton and Milton Keynes STP
- Service Redesign
- Know your rights
- Vision and values
- Equality and diversity
- Equality and diversity initiatives
- It gives us contact information, which means you don't have to repeat this to different organisations, councils, agencies and contractors who work on our behalf.
- It allows us to provide a better service and co-ordinate what we can do for you.
- It allows us to undertake statutory functions efficiently and effectively and helps prevent and detect fraud and corruption.
- It helps us to build up a picture of how we are performing at delivering services to you.
Camden Integrated Digital Record (CIDR) Information for people that live in the London Borough of Camden and or have a GP in Camden.
More information on the Camden CCG website
North West London Whole Systems Integrated Care programme Information for people in the London Boroughs of Brent, Harrow and Hillingdon, Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea and the City of Westminster or access health services in these boroughs
More information on the programme website
Data Protection Act 1998 – Fair Processing Notice
The data controller for all personal information that we collect and hold is Central and North West London NHS Foundation Trust (CNWL).
The purpose of this fair processing notice is to explain how your personal information may be used by other NHS organisations, local councils, voluntary bodies, Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCGs) and HM Prisons, with whom Central and North West London NHS Foundation Trust (CNWL) works in partnership.
The partnership provides many different services to many people. We need to hold information about you because:
No further disclosures shall be made by CNWL other than in accordance with the law, to comply with any legal obligations and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. Such disclosures are listed in CNWL’s entry which can be found on the UK Information Commissioner’s Public Register of Data Controllers. CNWL's registration number is Z686523.
For a copy of this notice or further information relating to the processing of personal information CNWL, please write to:
Data Protection Officer
Central and North West London NHS Foundation Trust
75 Hampstead Road
London NW1 2PL
Keeping your personal information safe
The leaflet below provides information about the ways that we look after your personal information safe:
Sharing your information
- Board of directors