Side Menu ☰
- Your health at work: information and advice for employees
- Disability in the workplace
- Health and safety in the workplace
- Infections and immunity
- Sharps (needlestick injuries)
- Returning to work after surgery
- Referrals: Frequently asked questions
- Working with employers
- New customers
- Working with managers
- One-off assessments charged per item, for example, advice regarding a member of staff who has been on long-term sickness absence.
- For small and medium-sized organisations, a retainer fee proportional to the size of the organisation is paid. This covers the costs of administration, records management, and advice to employers on occupational health issues via our duty nurse system. Other services are charged per item and paid quarterly.
- For large enterprises and employers a service level agreement will be agreed which is tailored to the needs of the organisation.
CNWL Occupational Health Service can offer different contractual arrangements based on the size and complexity of your organisation.
All services are provided through a contractual agreement. We offer the following:
We strongly encourage employers to make self-referral available to staff. This gives the opportunity for early intervention to resolve problems at work or due to ill-health. This helps to reduce and limit staff absence at an early stage. Allowing staff to refer themselves also helps them to feel valued by their employer.
If your organisation is interested in working with the CNWL Occupational Health Service, please contact us for further information, including a quote.