2nd Future Mental Health Nursing Conference: Honouring the Past; Shaping the Future
CNWL will be attending the 2nd Future Mental Health Nursing Conference: Honouring the Past; Shaping the Future on 10th October 2016. The conference will take place in the Main Auditorium at Cathedral House, St Thomas' Road, Huddersfield, HD1 3LG from 9.00am - 5.15pm. Find us at Stand 10.
The conference promises to be insightful. Confirmed speakers and panellists are as follows:
- Dr Pooky Knightsmith, Director at The Charlie Waller Memorial Trust (opens in new tab): Supporting and educating schools, families and services in child and adolescent mental health.
- Cherie Hinchliffe – The transition between child and adult services
- Michelle Partington - PTSD
- David McCollom – Substance misuse awareness
- Mark Williams – Perinatal care and support systems for fathers.
For local accommodation information, key contact details and to book your place, please visit the main conference page here (opens in new tab). We hope to see you there!