Bank Nurse and Healthcare Assistant Open Day
17 May 2017
The Trust will be holding a recruitment open day for Bank Nurse and Healthcare Assistant (HCA) roles on Saturday June 17 from 10am to 4pm at Stephenson House, 75 Hampstead Road, London, NW1 2PL.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone looking for part time work within the Trust such as students or carers who are thinking about returning to work.
The open day will be an opportunity for you to:
- Hear more about what it means to work on our bank and the roles available
- Learn more about support and training opportunities
- Attend workshops to help you complete an NHS application form and practice for the interview
- Discuss career pathway opportunities
- Learn more about salary packages of up to £80 per day.
Experience is not necessary as we will train you. The day will be informal, just pop in with your CV and take a look at what we are doing. If you are keen about working for the Trust, we will assess your numeracy and literacy skills, interview you and will let you know on the day if you have been successful. If you are successful, we will complete your employment checks on the day.