Side Menu ☰
- Why train at CNWL?
- Excellence in training
- Additional support for trainees
- Quality assurance
- The trainee voice
- Library and knowledge services
- Lead Provider of Education
- Community Sexual and Reproductive Health
- Core Psychiatry
- General and Older Adults Psychiatry
- Psychiatry of Intellectual Disability
- CNWL as Local Education Provider
- Professional Skills Academy
- Regional Training (MRCPsych)
Open to all trainees and students
The Dr Rizkar Amin Excellence Awards recognise excellence in quality improvement in four key areas. Deadline for entry 5 October 2015
Find out more about the awards and how to enter
Postgraduate Medical Education
Central and North West London NHS Foundation Trust (CNWL) provides postgraduate medical training in a wide range of specialities.
These pages provide information on the range of training opportunities and support available for prospective and current trainees. There is also information on the support we provide to trainers, including faculty development and appraisal.
We welcome feedback and comments on the information we have provided and also if you have any queries, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact details:Address: 2nd Floor, Chamberlain House, St Charles Hospital, Exmoor Street, London W10 6DZ
Phone: 020 8206 7385
Dr Amin Excellence Awards 2015