Side Menu ☰
- Why train at CNWL?
- Excellence in training
- Additional support for trainees
- Quality assurance
- The trainee voice
- Library and knowledge services
- Lead Provider of Education
- Community Sexual and Reproductive Health
- Core Psychiatry
- General and Older Adults Psychiatry
- Psychiatry of Intellectual Disability
- CNWL as Local Education Provider
- Professional Skills Academy
- Regional Training (MRCPsych)
- Central and North West London NHS Foundation Trust (Lead Provider)
- Homerton University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Kings College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Guy’s and St. Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust
- Lewisham & Greenwich NHS Trust
Community Sexual and Reproductive Health
CNWL has been Lead Provider for the specialty of Community Sexual and Reproductive Health (CSRH) pan-London since August 2013.
There are currently five recognised training centres across London and six trainees. The London training centres are within the following Trusts:
The range of clinical experience available covers the entire CSRH curriculum. The strengths of the training programmes lie in the established clinical services within the participating Trusts, and dedicated and trained Educational Supervisors and Training Programme Director.
Dr Janet Barter is Training Programme Director for London, and she is a Consultant at Barts Health NHS Trust.
In this, the first year as Lead Provider, we have undertaken a curriculum mapping exercise across the London training centres, and set up the first Regional Training Programme for CSRH trainees.
“CSRH is a small but growing community specialty with a modern modular and broad based curriculum which is leading the way for the future shape of training and services” Dr John Lowe, Director of Medical Education for CNWL