Side Menu ☰
- Why train at CNWL?
- Excellence in training
- Additional support for trainees
- Quality assurance
- The trainee voice
- Library and knowledge services
- Lead Provider of Education
- Community Sexual and Reproductive Health
- Core Psychiatry
- General and Older Adults Psychiatry
- Psychiatry of Intellectual Disability
- CNWL as Local Education Provider
- Professional Skills Academy
- Regional Training (MRCPsych)
Quality is assured through a number of local and national systems, in particular the annual General Medical Council (GMC) National Trainee Survey.
CNWL has shown year-on-year improvement with fewer red flags and more green flags overall. Genito-urinary Medicine and Palliative Care remain high performers, whilst we have had great success in improving the performance in certain Mental Health and Allied Specialties, including CAMHS, and Learning Disability.
We place great emphasis on trainee feedback as a way of measuring quality and to make improvements to the training we provide. We have a well established local Trainee Forum and hold monthly ‘Grand Round’ teaching events for all trainees. A recent topic was ‘Learning from a serious incident – deliberate double dosing of methadone whilst an inpatient’.
Contact details:Address: 2nd Floor, Chamberlain House, St Charles Hospital, Exmoor Street, London W10 6DZ
Phone: 020 8206 7385