Side Menu ☰
- Why CNWL
- What staff say
- What we offer
- Education, development and training
- Health and wellbeing
- Help with accommodation
- Discount and offers
- Local benefits
- Rewarding our staff
- NHS Benefits
- Recruitment Process
- Career Path
- Current Opportunities
- Temporary Work
- Catalyst offer key worker accommodation across London. For more information, please contact your recruitment team leader or your divisional HR representative
- A2Dominion provides homes near the NHS hospitals across London, allowing residents to live in convenient and affordable housing near their place of work
- Viridian offer accommodation for key workers in London and South England
- Genesisha Housing Association offer accommodation for key workers in London and the South East
- Doctor in the House is an agency providing short-term accommodation in London for medical and other professional staff
- Peabody offers affordable housing options for London keyworkers. Their application form is on their website.
- First Steps London is the Mayor of London's official intermediate housing scheme, which helps low to modest income Londoners to buy or rent at a price they can afford
- Family Mosaic offers a range of homes on a shared ownership basis.
Help with accommodation
We have many resources available to help you find somewhere to live. This includes buying and renting.
We work with local estate agents to offer a free relocation service for our staff. They have offered to waive the set-up administration fees for prospective and current staff, saving you over £200. These estate agents have contacts across the areas covered by our services.
Key worker accommodation
There is a range of key worker accommodation available to NHS employees. Each has a different criteria:
Several organisations provide Londoners with the opportunity to get their foot on the property ladder:
Help to buy
The Government's Help to Buy: Equity Loan scheme is available to help with the cost of buying a home. When you put down a 5 per cent deposit on a newly built home, you can get a Government equity loan for up to 40 per cent of the purchase price.
As an alternative to renting, firms such as Ad Hoc Property advertise for property guardians.
To further accommodate for your changing working needs, we offer support for staff relocating and changing residence to work with or within CNWL. Expenses will be paid for at the Trust's discretion following an assessment using a pre-determined process where the Trust has to draw applicants from outside its current geography.